An irregular, unpredictable, incoherent, unfocused set of mind-sparks that got me thinking. Handpicked, no robots. Minimalism in curation. Enjoy!
- About building movements around solidarity and direct action, to counter the culture of dislocated, distrustful, and disengaged.
- About AI, Art and Augmented Architecture. Awesome talk by artist Refik Anadol, so inspiring if you are in tech and aesthetics…
- Also about the future of architecture, the return to the real, and the “new normality” as the aesthetic of the new decade.
- Fantastic eye-opening interview with CEO/Co-Founder of Tesloop, a Tesla rental service for long-distance sharing. Rethink mobility.
- About being bold ànd vulnerable. A wish for 2020 by Julie Vens – Devos, CEO of nexxworks
If you can’t get enough of these and want more than 5 articles, you can hang on to the firehose, the extended version of Petervan’s Delicacies in REVUE. Subscribe here: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/petervan
Find out more about this speaker and The Futures Agency network member Peter Vander Auwera.