Keynote Speaker, Futurist & Humanist, Author, CEO The Futures Agency, Film-Maker
Gerd Leonhard is a world-leading keynote speaker and futurist focused on “People, Planet, Purpose and Prosperity,” helping Millions of people to “imagine and create a better tomorrow.” Through hundreds of conference keynotes, presentations, and speeches over the years and working with the likes of Microsoft, NBC, Visa, Google, the European Commission, and IBM, Gerd has become one of the leading voices on the dangers of unregulated ‘big tech’ and the possibility of a better, more human-centric tomorrow.
As the bestselling author of Technology vs Humanity: The Coming Clash Between Man and Machine (now available in 10 languages), a Forbes columnist, and frequent contributor and interviewee on the likes of the BBC, The Guardian, CNN, Harvard Business Review, and Business Insider, Gerd has built a name for himself as ‘the humanist futurist,’ leading to him being named to Wired UK’s 100 Most Influential Europeans in 2015.
When Covid-19 hit our world hard beginning of 2020, Gerd expanded his online services and is now being recognised as leading Virtual Keynote Speaker.
Gerd’s 2021 Core Topics are:
– #1 Topic: Moving beyond the Corona Crisis (more)
– Green is the new digital, sustainable is the new profitable (more)
– The good future: people planet purpose prosperity (more)
– Awesome humans and amazing technology: work & education (more) (page)
– Culture eats technology for breakfast: rehumunize now! (more)
– Humanity and technology: digital ethics in the 21st century (more)
– The fork in the road: tackling humanity’s 4 existential risks (more)
– The future is better than we think (more)
– The 10 Megashifts of exponential transformation (more)
– Developing a future-ready mindset (more)
– All of Gerd’s topics
Gerd Leonard on the Web