Machine learning is one of the fastest-growing and most exciting fields out there, and deep learning represents its true bleeding edge. For developers, it’s key to get a clear understanding of the motivation for deep learning, and design intelligent systems that learn from complex and/or large-scale datasets.
RE:WORK’s Deep Learning Summit.at the
The 4 lessons include:
1. It’s not always necessary, even if it would work
2. You don’t have to be Google to do it
3. But you probably need a lot of data
4. It’s not really based on the brain
Check the full article on Gigaom.
If you want to learn more about Deep Learning, Google launched an Deep Learning course on Udacity. The course will take you 6 hrs/week over a three month period.
In case you need to master your fundamentals first, the company enrolled a Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree program to build the foundations necessary to succeed in the Deep Learning course.
At the date, the course registered already 54.000 students, which shows the interest of this currently very popular branch of machine learning.
- The Evilification Of Facebook: Gerd Leonhard About To Quit Facebook!
- Cognitive Technologies In The Technology Sector (Report)
- AI Will Colonise The Solar System, Then The Entire Galaxy (DLD16 Talk By Jürgen Schmidhuber)
- Must-Watch Talk On Machine Learning And AI: Google DeepMind’s Demis Hassabis. Will Silicon Valley Be ‘Mission Control For Humanity’?
- The Future Of Business: Towards A New Relationship Of Technology And Humanity (6 Key Findings By Futurist Gerd Leonhard)
- Futurist Gerd Leonhard’s Best Of 2015 Slides: The Key Memes To Understand
- Technology Trends 2016
Related images courtesy of @gleonhard
Posted by Rudy de Waele aka @mtrends / shift2020.com