We are happy to anounce the release of a special report that Stowe Boyd has recently written, Social TV and The Second Screen, developed cooperatively by his company ‘Work Talk Research’ and The Futures Agency, as part of an ongoing series on the future of media. You can download the whole thing (yes, for free) via the link below and Stowe’s site.
TFA’s Gerd Leonhard wrote the foreword (excerpt):
The overlap of social media and TV represents a huge opportunity for those that truly understand and internalize, embrace and partake in these changes, and that welcome this dawning networked, interdependent and many-to-many society. via www.worktalk.ly
- Special Report: Social TV and The Second Screen (stoweboyd.com)
- Gerd Leonhard: New video: My Keynote on Broadband Futures (from the future with high-speed broadband conference in Auckland) (mediafuturist.com)
- This is beachfront real estate. Buy In Now. via my Future of Business Blog (futuristgerd.com)
- News: Stowe Boyd appointed as Chief Curator at my company, The Futures Agency (mediafuturist.com)
- Stowe Boyd: The Second Screen Gets Most Of The Attention (futureof.biz)