Think-Tanks & Seminars, Keynotes & Provocations
- We are most known for offering cutting-edge think-tank events (1-3 days), seminars, workshops and executive team seminars (from 3 to 7 hours i.e. 1 single day). These sessions are completely customized for each client, and are generally geared towards companies that are looking to identify, wire-frame and co-create new business opportunities, manage disruptive developments or other radical change, respond to the urgent need for much quicker innovation, speed up the development of new ideas, or otherwise face crucial strategic decisions that may require immediate action. Think tanks are usually undertaken with at least 2 or more partners, and can be located wherever the client requires.
- Company retreats and executive training events (2-3 days), usually with 3 or more partners
- Keynote speeches, presentations / provocations, public talks and interventions (30-120 minutes)
- CEO / Board of Directors - coaching and personal advisory sessions
- Advisory board participation
- Panel discussions round-tables, talk-shows, TV and radio broadcasts etc
The Futures Agency is structured as a virtual organization with global reach, deep knowledge and domain expertise, and extensive experience as strategic advisors.
Most engagements are led by Gerd Leonhard, Founder and CEO of the Agency, or by one of the partners depending on availability and the type of project involved. For each mission, a team is formed in order to fit each given project; other colleagues as well as well-known guest speakers and advisors may be added on a case-by-case basis, as schedule and budget permits.
Our business guidelines are nicely expressed in this photo that Gerd Leonhard took in Nikko, Japan, himself:)